Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name:
Location: Sparks, Nevada, United States

Todd is a manager in the technology field with qualifications in data networking, voice over IP telephony, technical sales, blogging, and marketing, both print and electronic.







What Makes You Uncomfortable?

Ask More Questions

The Power of Positive Visualization

Welcome Fellow Closers




Downloads
Technology News
Templates
Web Hosting
Articles
Games
Blogger
Google



Blogger

FinalSense

Amazon

Yahoo

Ebay

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I Need Your Help
One of the single greatest phrases you can use in sales. People love to help other people. I use this one a lot when I am making cold calls. If I am calling business to business, I tell the gate keeper I need her (or his) help when identifying the decision maker within the company. That adaptation in my cold calling script has greatly increased my ratio of getting through the gate keeper. Try it!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home